Born in Canea, Greece. Studied painting at the Athens School of Fine Arts, under Professor Panayiotis Tetsis (graduated in 1990 with distinction) and stage design under V. Vassiliades.
- BOSCH National Competition, 1993.
- The Chamber of Fine Arts Competition for the Schwetzingen Exhibition, 1998.
- Prize of the Group of Ten, Literature and Arts, 2006.
- The Municipality of Athens organised an exhibition of her works at the Melina centre in 2003.
- Her works hang in the Greek Ministry of Culture, the Greek Parliament, the Macedonian Museum of Modern Art, the Goulandris Museum on Andros, the Institute of Thracean Art and Tradition, the Municipal Gallery of Canea, the University of Nicosia, the Museum of Hydra, the National Bank of Greece, the Eurobank, AGET Iraklis, OPAP, Interamerican and several other collections in Greece and abroad.
2017 Skoufa Art Hall, Athens.
2015 Mylonoyiannis Art Hall, Canea
2014 Historical Archives-Museum of Hydra.
2014 Art Athina,Nitra Gallery,Thessaloniki.
2013 Nitra gallery, Thessaloniki.
2010 Skoufa Art Hall, Athens.
2008 ATRION Art Hall, Thessaloniki.
2008 Mesa Yitonia Cultural Centre, Limassol Cyprus.
2008 University of Nicosia.
2007 Macedonian Museum of Modern Art "Dialogues".
2007 ATRION Art Hall, Thessaloniki.
2005 Skoufa Art Hall, Athens.
2003 Cultural Centre Melina, The Municipality of Athens.
2000 ATRION Art Hall, Thessaloniki.
1998 Skoufa Art Hall, Athens.
1998 Mylonoyiannis Art Hall, Canea.
1998 Palais Hirsch, Schwetzingen, Germany.
1995 Mylonoyiannis Art Hall, Canea.
1995 Morphi Gallery, Cyprus.
1994 Skoufa Art Hall, Athens.
1991 Art and Concert Hall, The Municipality of Hydra.